Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Finding my way around

With the help of google and alot of different sites offering info and tech help I managed to make and upload a new banner - do you like it? I'm quite chuffed with it although I couldnt get it as wide as I would have liked.

And somewhere along the line I lost my slide show but every time I go to reinstate it, it is too wide and only half of it shows up, so more work on that to do.

A few people without blogger accounts are also telling me they cant comment so thats another thing I have to work out how to change ( if you can).

Gee the school web site was waaaaay easier than this to update and maintain!!! LOL

3 comments:

Kate Hadfield said...

Whoo! Love the new banner!!!

Jen said...

Yummy! Clever Yizz. You could become a web designer instead of a teacher....

Fiona said...

oooh yes - like your snowy banner :D