Monday, May 07, 2007

A scanner, a scanner ..

I finally have a scanner!!!

*big cheesey grin*


Wow, we have been out spending money, a new Epson photoscanner for me, and lots of goodies from the PaperMill (they have some great scrapping deals on at the moment) plus another controller and game to go with hubby's birthday present (a Wii from all of us) so he can play lots of games while I scrap, and a pair of shoes for him.

Don't you just love wet bank holidays!!! Anyway finally I can upload some of my wedding album LO's and DC classes.

OK scanner is fantastic - my ability to stitch is now a bit rusty, hence the blur. This is my attempt at Karen Miller's class from the DC - lots of fun stitching, hand made heart and HS chipboard letters. The paper is Chatterbox Powder room which I wanted to use through out but I am having difficulty sourcing it so now I have some similar stuff from the Paper Mill for the next efforts. I know I have already used this photo in a digi LO but this is the version I am putting in the paper album.

No comments: