Sunday, July 15, 2007

Gone for good?

Well thats it, both girls have finally moved out and onwards (although there are still a few bits of Laura's stuff about the place). You would think that Hubby and I would have lots of time to spend with each other with just the two of us here now but I have been so busy cleaning up after the lack of any practical housework during the puppy period, and Martin has been so busy at work. They are loosing an Assistant Manager so top team will consist of only 2 during the holiday period not the usual four, making for long days and tired husbands. He was doing quite well on giving up the weed too but this week has seen him back up to 5/6 a day :(

The nursery are still begging me to stay on, and Kelly is hankering for me to leave work and register as a child minder. Doesn't seem a bad idea but I have looked at the LEA site and it makes no sense to me whatsoever. It seems to send me round in circles.

I have now got the scrap room back into some semblance of order - still quite a few bellies to put into boxes but at least the table is clear and I have scrapped!!! Nothing exciting, only the other sides of some doubles for Kelly's wedding album. I want to get a fair way with it before we go up to the Forest of Dean next week. We are off to a wedding of someone Martin used to be on the Safeway/Morrison conversion team with, then we are going to make a bit of a holiday out of it and go see my old TA and friend in Wales so I would like to take the album with me to show her.

No comments: