Saturday, May 03, 2008

NSD

National Scrapbooking Day!!!

There are loads of offers going on today. Nearly all the digi shops are doing sales and lots of the paper shops are giving offers.

I need paper. My paper stock is verging on non-existant. The trouble is I havent bought for sooooo long that I have no idea what is out there and just get overwhelmed looking at all the wonderful lush goodies. I have just spent an hour between Scrapshed's site and Scrapfairies. In the end I shut down the pages having bought nothing :(

I wish there was one big page with all the papers on so that I didnt have to keep opening and closing pages, going back and forward, then when I find something not being able to match it to anything else on the site. I wish I knew what I was looking for.

I wish the sales weren't just for one day.

So now I am off to do some housework, think about what I NEED, and am going to come back later and actually ORDER!

No comments: