Friday, December 05, 2008

Advent swap

I thought I was so organised and ready for christmas.....in fact 3 weeks with no work had given me time to get everything done and down to a fine art. BUT then, just when I wanted to put the decs up, and finish the last bit of christmas gift shopping, I get not one but three days of work on the trot. And while I am not complaining, since I do enjoy teaching, and the money is pretty useful at this time of year, it has rather messed up my preparation.

So I still have to go get all my stuff ready for both the stocking swap and the christmas scrapkit swap running on the pad. And I also realised I have not been recording what my wonderful Santa in the Pad advent swap has been giving me.

So

Day One a set of thickers
Day Two a tube of gormet jelly beans
Day Three a tube of blue buttons by papermania
Day Four a gold 'joy' christmas decoration
Day Five some studio g stamps

No comments: