Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My secret santa bought to me ..

Day 6 A white signo pen
Day 7 Some Anita's ribbon
Day 8 Oops sorry santa, I forgot to write it down.
Day 9 7 Gypsies rub ons
Day 10 A whole bar of You to Me Belgium choc
Day 11 A catseye ink pad (warm red)
Day 12 some georgeous doodlebug striped grosgrain ribbon
Day 13 A packet of foam squares
Day 14
A
packet of BG swirly rub ons
Day 15
Three red crochet flowers - BG ones at that!
Day 16
A set of Scenic Route 'Jargon' alpha rub ons
Day 17 A
glittery silk butterfly
Day 18
Some PM chipboard winter/christmas bellies, all shabby and in blues and browns.
Day 19 S
ome iron-on s.e.i. art.
Day 20
A daisyd roll on stitch tape
Day 21
I got a matching tree decoration to the Joy one I got earlier.
Day 22
Dome cityscapes cotton art tabs in browns and blues
Day 23
More 7 gypsies stuff, some Memories stickers
Day 24 A lovely folk art wooden father christmas decoration.

No comments: