Sunday, January 04, 2009

Worse, not better



The flu seems to be getting worse instead of better and I am now on my fourth pack of pain killers. Its now developed a drippy nose and hacking cough to go with the temp and muscle aches. I am well fed up of spending the day in bed or dosing on the settee - especially as there seems to be nothing but Dr Who repeats on at the moment.

I've had to struggle hard to get my photo a day in as staring at 4 walls in a slightly drugged state doesnt do much for the creative inspiration. Not being able to go out has also meant I have had to play a bit with the monthly suggested list.

Yesterday I took my self portrait .... turn away if of a weak disposition,




and today I had to take the garden from the upstairs window right on dusk. Still at least it shows all the dead looking plants and frozen pond. This will all look so different by the summer.




I think I am going to have to find some 'quick-pages' and scrap these photo's digitally if I am not to fall behind.

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Poor you. Hope it goes away soon xxx
Your garden looks a lot better than mine LOL

Boo said...

Yizz, my poor darling friend. {{{hugs}}} It's hard just to lie there and you must be bored. Hope you feel better soon but if the tabs aren't helping, go to the doctor and see if they can give you something. Shall be thinking of you hun. xxx