Sunday, February 08, 2009

Some scrapping!

Just a couple of LO's as I have finally finished the wedding cards.

The first is another entry for the Pad challenge to get us all scrapping



The second is a class from the UKS cyberclass but since I was well pasted the deadline its going as LO 1 for this weeks Pad challenge.
My version of the Wild Cat class except I didnt want to do all the painting so used distress inks on the edges and an SU roller stamp as the background.

I cut the journal note and the butterfly swirl on my cricut using jpegs found on the net and then converted to 'svg files in inkscape. using Bo Bunny Back to Dots paper

Button up buttons,
thickers from my advent swap (thankee kindly)
studio g date stamps
loads of inking.

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

Very nice yizz!!!!