Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Blog Award

I have been awarded a blog award from the lovely Sue. I think it is only the second ever blog award I have had since I started writing in blogland, so thank you very much sweet Sue (and also for the compliments on your blog, but I dont think I am slimmer lol)



Anyway here are the rules of the award if you should be the next in line for it.

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog. (ok I couldnt work that one out so I had to download and then upload it again from Sue's blog)
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3 List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
5. I am not such a stickler for rules if you are like me: do as you please with it!!!

So ten things that make me happy

1 My Family and friends
2 My Cat
3 Being tucked up in bed with a good book, a mug of milk and some biccies
4 Teaching
5 Harry Potter books/films/theme music (great escapism)
6 Crafting
7 Messing about with seeds and plants in the garden (weeding can be quite theraputic too sometimes)
8 Sweet things to eat
9 The sea
10 The wonders of science

Right I am going to pass this award on to Scrapdolly, who's blog I read every day, not just for the scrapping inspiration which is brilliant but also for the inspiration on how to look upon life.

No comments: