Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project 12 Number 1


This has been sitting on my desk for ages, all finished, waiting for me to scan!

The paper is the Frosted Ice collection found in the back of Creative Cardmaking Issue 10, and lots of Bazzill. I cut the large snowflakes out using WWFlakes font found free on the net, which I inked with SU! ink and dusted with glimmer dust. The smaller snowflakes were cut from silver glitter paper.

I cut the title using my George cricut cart, then stamped them with Sizzix Decrotive Elements clear stamps using the same ink, and frosted the edges with snow glitter (own stash). I also used glamour dust on the ribbon.

The date label is a freebie from Sue Colberts designs.

2 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

This is fab. Not done mine yet - will have to wait till my PC is back working.

Boo said...

You look so cute in your pink hat Yizz. :D