Sunday, July 01, 2012

Challenge 3

I all but finished this double LO at the weekend. It was for the Read all about it' challenge at ATDML. The challenge was to make the journalling the focus of the LO. The problem was that although I knew exactly how I wanted the LO it involved the use of a white gel pen, and hunt high or low I just could not locate mine. I thought I was going to have to go out and buy another one before I could complete the challenge but making a card yesterday I decided to use my old zip-e-mate to cut out some nestabilities and as I moved the machine, there was my gel pen staring up at me.The LO still isnt as I really wanted it, I had originally ment to have the players names in line with the photos but unfortunately just as I went to stick them on I knocked my can of 7UP all over the desk, so in the words of 10 cc, the name card 'hides a nasty stain thats laying there', as does the last min addition of the guiness world record symbol.

2 comments:

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Oh dear! Welll I quite like how it turned out and the nasty stain is a complimentary embellishment!!

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Your layouts are great. I have found you through crafty blogs and have just followed. I am a mad scrapper and a teacher too! If you would like to pay me a visit you are more than welcome ;-) jenx